Weight: 207 g/pole
Material: 16/14/14/14 mm 100% Carbon
Size: Adjustable from 110 to 130 cm
Body height: For body height from 155 to 185 cm
Packed size: 40 cm
This top-class trekking pole fulfils the highest technical and aesthetic requirements. The folding pole, made from 100% carbon, is extremely stable and very light, weighing just 207 g. It is also equipped with the Speed Lock 2 Adjustment System and new CLD Core Locking Device. This intuitive mechanism makes it simple to fold together to a size of 40 cm, while also making it as easy to use as a pen. In addition, the system is located inside the pole, protecting it from outside influences. The anatomically formed AERGON Thermo Long Grip provides security and grip on all terrains. Whether you are trekking, on a multi-day hut tour or via ferrata: you can do anything with the Black Series!
- CORE LOCKING DEVICE (CLD), i.e. intuitive locking mechanism, slim lightweight construction, internal protected system
- Extremely fast adjustment of the pole length. 30% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force - at least
- Edgeless and ultralight Aergon Thermo grip for a comfortable fit in every hand
- Thermal extension for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- The Leki Skin Strap is an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight
- Trekking basket 2.0
- Flex Tip Short for more precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains
- Incl. bag
|Size table block||N/A|