Gewicht: 610 g
Size: Collapsed length 59 cm and extended length 89 cm
Material: 6061-T6 high-strength, hard-anodized aluminum blade
The Responder shovel's ultra-compact blade features a reduced scooping angle for ultimate packability in a small touring pack, and a flat back for shaving smooth snow pit walls during snow science. Its serrated leading edge and exceptional durability withstand cement-like avi debris. And its straighter geometry excels in paddling snow quickly during a burial rescue, making this shovel the choice for your rescue kit.
- Compact: The smaller blade, featuring a reduced scooping geometry and neckless design for stashing easily in a backcountry or sidecountry pack; neckless design adds durability
- Aggressive: 6061-T6 high-strength, hard-anodized aluminum blade, with traditional flat chopping face for stable strike and serrated edge to break up snow and ice
- Fast Deployment: Two-section, non-rotational telescoping shaft and fast lockpin provide rapid, hassle-free deployment
- Ergonomic T-handle: Meticulously designed to offer the same comfort and control as a D-handle, in a compact, low-profile form that works with all glove types.
- Versatile: Shaft’s upper section fits equally well into the blade, allowing you to choose the shovel length you need.