Weight: 295 g
Volume: 10 litres
Materials: 2-type fiber system - sweat proof webbing and strong ripstop Nylon; reinforced bottom
The Legacy hydration pack is a versatile pack that can meet entry level through championship needs. This race vest features trekking pole attachments that can be accessed without removing the pack, and reinforced bottom (70D Nlon) for maximum durability. The side pockets are designed to carry any of our bottles and are equipped with a shock cord to store other items such as lighting, jacket or anything else that would need to be secured. The front pockets can hold a variety of bottles. The Legacy comes with an insulated bladder compartment to keep fluids cool for a longer period of time. One size fits most.
- Sweat Proof Webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points
- Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls
- Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
- Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing
- Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent pending
- Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
- Lightweight, soft, breathable, but strong, large-holed mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool
|Size table block||No|