1 l / 11 x 24 cm / 20 g
2 l / 13 x 29 cm / 23 g
4 l / 15 x 33 cm / 26 g
8 l / 17 x 46 cm / 30 g
13 l / 22 x 53 cm / 40 g
20 l / 25 x 61 cm / 50 g
35 l / 30 x 70 cm /65 g
Material: Ultra-Sil® 30D Cordura® (hydrostatic head of 2,000 mm)
The Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack is the ideal dry sack for adventurers who need to protect their belongings from wet weather.
- Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity CORDURA® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000 mm waterhead
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for an improved seal
- Fully seam sealed for water resistance
- Translucent for easy visibility of contents
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Round base in all sizes
Regarding proper use Sea to Summit advises:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
|Manufacturer||Sea to Summit|
|Size table block||N/A|