Weight: 202 g (size M)
Materials: 60% Merino wool, 25% Polyester, 13% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
Long sleeve crewneck made of circular knit fabric, and has no lengthwise seams. The back is longer to prevent gaps. Cuffs are knitted in.
- Ullfrotté Original 200 g is a warm fabric that can be worn next to the skin. Adjust layers based on your level of activity
- Remember that the garments are unisex. Check your sizes against our size charts.
- The garments are made in Östersund, Jämtland, all the way from the yarn to the final packaged product
- The seamstresses sew an entire garment from start to finish, and mark the clothes they sew with their own nametag
- Woolpower take their wool from merino sheep that graze in the Argentinian part of Patagonia and Uruguay, and it is mulesing free
- The fabric doesn’t smell bad if you sweat. Wool is self-cleaning and breaks down the bad-smelling bacteria from the skin. That’s why it doesn’t need to be washed so often
- Wool fibres can absorb up to 30 per cent of their own weight in moisture before even feeling damp.
- Even if the material gets damp it continues to keep you warm anyway
- Woolpower clothes can be washed at 60 degrees
- Woolpower’s undergarments don’t itch and feel soft and comfortable against your skin
Woolpower - Clothing
Many Woolpower sizes are unisex sizes. Exceptions are Boxer Shorts, Briefs and long tights from the LITE collection.
|Inner leg length (cm)||68-76||70-78||72-80||74-82||76-84||78-86||80-88|
Boxer Shorts, briefs and long tights from the LITE collection:
|Size table block||woolpower_unisex_eng|